Supporting care providers with safe, reliable, stress-free transportation for those transitioning between all levels of healthcare
Be a part of our TEAM!
Have you ever wanted to create the culture where you work? Here at Ride N Safe, we believe in fostering an environment where we can support each other and do meaningful worthwhile work. At Ride N Safe we maintain four key values: Empathy, Integrity, Respect, and Proactive Thinking. Through this model, we do our best to create a welcoming work community that we would love to have you be a part of.
- Have a valid Driver License
- Pass a DOT Physical and a Drug Test
- Driver must be 23 yrs. of age
- Good Customer Service skills
- Communication skills
- Maintain a great relationship will all client accounts
- Attention to detail
- Manages time effectively to complete assignments
- Reports to work on time
- Has the ability to assist in loading and unloading patients
- Operates vehicle in a safe manner
- Maintains appearance of uniform and vehicle
- Performs daily vehicle inspections, and promptly reports vehicle maintenance needs to supervisor or designee
Pay and Benefits
- Pay: Inquire within
- Benefits: Dental insurance, Flexible schedule, Paid time off, Paid training, Vision insurance, and 401k
- Full-time & part-time positions available
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.